Comfortable and safe
As from February 18, the following measures will apply: We are fully open! We are happy to welcome our guests in our restaurant and hotel. We advise you to make a table reservation in advance. On this page, you will find our current measures.
For more information about travelling to the Netherlands visit:
All our hotel facilities are open
- Our restaurant is open until 11 pm, our hotel bar until 1 am. We advise you to make a table reservation in advance.
- You can order room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner until 10 pm. Until 1 am you can order drinks and 24/7 pizza in your hotel room. Our room service surcharge is €9.50.
- We serve an extended breakfast in our buffet restaurant. To spread the number of guests during our breakfast, we work with time blocks in the weekends. Our front office will reserve a time block in consultation with you.
Restaurant & hotel bar
Our restaurant and hotel bar are open 7 days a week.
- Our restaurant is open until 11 pm.
- Our hotel bar is open until 1 am.
- We advise you to make a table reservation in advance.
Meetings and gatherings
- Do you have any questions about your planned meeting? Please contact us via email@example.com en we will make sure you receive a response soon.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the coronavirus policy during your visit to our hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With hospitable regards,
Van der Valk family and employees of Hotel Ridderkerk