Comfortable and safe
As from December 19, the following measures will apply:
Due to current government measures, our restaurant and hotel bar are closed.
Our hotel rooms remain open.
If you have booked a room with us, you can make use of room service or pick up your order at the reception.
For more information about travelling to the Netherlands visit:
- Our restaurant and hotel bar are closed. Room service is possible for breakfast, lunch and dinner (until 10 pm). We currently do not charge any room service costs. You can order room service via the tablet in your hotel room.
- Wearing a face mask when moving inside our hotel is required, as well as keeping 1.5 meters distance.
Meetings and gatherings
- Locations for courses, training and exams necessary for the practice of profession and business may remain open.
- Do you have a (business) meeting planned at our hotel? At our entrance, we will ask you and your (business) guests to show a valid coronavirus entry pass. Wearing a face mask is required when moving inside our hotel as well as keeping 1.5 meters distance.
- The setup in our meeting rooms is with 1.5 meters distance.
- All guests must sit during the meeting.
- Do you have any questions about your planned meeting? Please contact us via email@example.com en we will make sure you receive a response soon.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wearing a face mask is required when moving inside our hotel and restaurant
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Keep 1.5 meters distance to other guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptoms of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With hospitable regards,
Van der Valk family and employees of Hotel Ridderkerk