HOTEL RIDDERKERK IS OPEN
Our hotel is open. Hotel guests can only order breakfast, lunch and dinner through room service and should consume the dishes in their room. For company-necessary meetings, we ask you to personally contact us.
Culinary hotel guests
Hotel guests can only order dishes (breakfast, lunch and dinner) through room service and should consume them in their room. We do not serve any alcoholic drinks after 20.00.
- We ask you to keep 1.5 meters distance to our other guests and hotel staff during your stay.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands when you entry our hotel and restaurant and go through the triage with us.
Guests from outside the hotel
We may not receive any guests from outside the hotel in our restaurant and hotel bar.
Our hotel facilities are open for hotel guests.
- In connection with possible source and contact research, we are obliged to ask a number of questions to all our guests and to register your personal information up to 14 days. Due to the number of questions we have to ask, check-in may take longer than you are used to. We kindly ask for your understanding.
- Hotel guests can only order dishes through room service and should consume them in their room.
- All our colleagues are working with face masks.
- Wearing of face masks is appreciated when moving inside our hotel and restaurant.
Meetings and gatherings
- You can make a company-necessary reservation for one of our meeting rooms. Because of the current government rules, we ask you to personally contact our Sales department via + 31 (0) 180 646910 or email@example.com.
- Our room configurations are adjusted at a distance of 1.5 meters so that you can meet safely and securely. We follow the guidelines of our government.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptoms of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Frequently asked questions
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a (hotel) guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
You can not make use of our restaurant. You can order your dish through room service and consume it in your room.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via the tablet in your room.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
Yes. We recommend to reserve your bike in advance. This can be done by telephone or e-mail.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
This depends on the conditions of your booking. When you make a reservation through our own website, you can book the flexible rate, so you can cancel until 12:00 on the day of arrival.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
This is possible if you have opted for the flexible rate.