Terms and Conditions
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
The UVH are registered with the District Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague. For further information go to khn.nl/uvh-en.
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk.
We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions of staff of this hotel, which are related to house rules, must be followed. Complaints can be reported to the management.
- In case of fire, stay calm. Report a fire at the reception and/or register the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- In the event of a fire, do not use the lifts under any circumstances.
- A valid proof of identity must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- At various places within the hotel there are cameras, everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to the authorities.
- Lost property must be returned to the reception.
- Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk does not make its location available for purposes other than those stated in our policy, it is therefore prohibited to trade, heal goods or offer services. The amount of a room already paid will not be refunded.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
It is forbidden to
- Use Emergency exits as (normal) entrypoints and exits.
- Take property of the hotel with you outside the building. In the event of wilful damage to property of Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk, one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics. In case of detection, the police and judicial authorities will be called in.
- Use laughing gas in the hotel in the hotel or on the premises of the hotel.
- To cause nuisance to another person by means of loud music, unpleasant behaviour or by noise of any kind.
- Stay in the room with more people than the number of beds in the room.
- To receive paid guests in the room for sexual activities.
- Smoking in the room. If we find that there is still smoking in the room we are obliged to charge € 250, - cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, the callout costs of the fire brigade of €275, - will be charged to you.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk will decide. If you do not follow these rules, it may be decided to call in the police and the judiciary and you will be asked to leave the building immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund of the paid reservation amount.